AN EMERGENCY OCCURS
The quality and the speed to which information is broadcast can make the ultimate difference.
Well defined strategic plans are about effectively anticipating and responding to overwhelming emergency situations.
Is your community ready to respond to any emergency situations or disasters?
The nature and range of urgent situations include both natural occurring and human-induced emergencies. NationTalk in partnership would like to give you the opportunity to acquire the most powerful automated communication system on the market today. CAVG offers a line of products that is not only reputable with one million serving one plus people today, but also unrivalled in quality and stands ready to serve with over two decades of success and ongoing growth.
With this offering, First Nations would be able to:
- Inform citizens about important notices such as a need for boiling water, messages of public interest, aqueduct and sewer activities, urgent road repairs, missing person alert etc.
- Deliver messages using voice, fax, email and SMS
- Clear and concise information is quickly communicated to citizens
- Quickly evacuate a sector after a major flood, fire, environmental spill, ice storm or any other weather incident
- Automated security procedures (eg: man with gun, bomb threats, missing person)
- Reduce the risk of mass confusion and unexpected costs
- Access to a data centre for mass communications
- Communicate Crime prevention information
- Directories management, contact information
The robust and reliable mass communication software used by most municipalities in Québec and Ontario is available in both English and French.
The robust and reliable mass communication software used by most municipalities in Québec, available in both French and English.
The solution software/applications and their characteristics:
LINK: Link between COMMUNICATION and any other software or system. For instance, it allows the automaton to collect information from mapping software.
MAP: Mapping software included in COMMUNICATION. It offers multiple layers option to visualize point of interest for the users.
PORTAL: Allows citizens to self-register and are automatically merged in the database.
XPRESS: The call and server central to allow the users hundreds of phone lines and SMS servers to send out urgent messages during emergency situation.
LOGBOOK: Fully customizable logbook, accessible via multiple computers in multiple locations. It allows users to interact through the emergency management process.
LIBRARY: Allows the secure storage of any type of documents, also provides the ability to produce secure URL attach to the documents in order to work these documents without modifying the original.
SCENARIO: Your operational dashboard set up to your needs with fast link to: documents, operational forms, planning forms, IP cameras, maps, weather reports, all the modules.
Please contact email@example.com or call (866) 651-8516 to get started.
80 Bloor Street West, 18th Floor, Toronto, ON M5S 2V1